4.08.2012

Happy Easter! xo, Shoshanna Girl

Shoshanna Dress
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge Shoshanna fan. I absolutely love her swim suits and I truly believe her clothes make all women feel beautiful.  If you are not familiar with her clothing line, you must take a look. The fit of her clothes works for so many different body types and her pieces always make me feel comfortable and confident. On this Easter Sunday, I chose a dress from her Spring 2012 collection that can be found at Saks.  Stay tuned for a post on all of my favorite Shoshanna pieces. xo 5th

P.S. Outfit ID- Dress: A-line dress by Shoshanna, Shoes: Patent Leather Platform heels at Zara, Bag: Dolce and Gabanna (old), Jewelry: Electric Picks bracelet in Brights and Alexis Bittar cuff (similiar)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you too. Love the fit on the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete